CONSULTING AND PUBLICATIONS консултации
This introduction aims to provide basic information about the regulatory framework within which Bulgarian and foreign investors may do business in Bulgaria.
The article addresses readers who are not acquainted with the basic elements of our national legislation. It outlines the fundamental principles of the legal framework relating to the different spheres of investment activities, rights and liabilities. The approach of the article is to point out the institutional frameworks for conducting business in Bulgaria. It is based on the current laws in our country.
- The Accountancy Act
- Low of Corporate Income Taxation
- Value Added Tax Act
- Regulatory framework for encountering foreign investment in Bulgaria
The company’s manager Nikolay B.Nicolov- Ph.D. is a consultant in several magazines and newspapers in the sphere of accounting, tax legislation, and social security. Here are some of his publications:
- Current tax and account reporting and annual closing entries for 2005.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements for 2001, book publ. Infosystem, October, 2001, p.133
- Reporting basic misstatements and changes in the accounting policy according to International Accounting Standard 8 (Net profits/ losses for the period), fundamental misstatements and changes in the accounting , Bulgarski Zakonnik magazine,issue 12/2001, p. 104
- Principles of preparation and presentation financial statements, Schetovodstvo Plus magazine, issue 9/2001, p.5
- Preparation of consolidated financial statement, Sedmichen Zakonnik weekly, issue 11/2001, p. 6
- Compensations for employees who do not take their leaves of absence, Sedmichen Zakonnik weekly, issue 48/2000, p. 5
- Appraisal of Municipality Assets, Sedmichen Zakonnik weekly, issue47/2000, p. 5
- Validation of rental income, Sedmichen Zakonnik weekly, issue 44/2000